Remodeling Cost Guidance for investing in and creating equity in your existing home or Purchasing one in the typical sough-after older neighborhoods of Houston: The Memorial Villages, Memorial West, Spring Branch, Tanglewood, The Galleria Area, and River Oaks . These all hold opportunities to find an older home that would be a good investment.
Major Remodeling – Existing Homeowners
Home Renovations from a homeowners perspective have several benefits!
- Living in a completely updated home that you style and design to fit your families needs can be very enjoyable.
- Staying in your community, schools and the lifestyle you have become accustomed to.
- Building long term equity, improving and updating your home now to compete with the newer homes will have the added benefit of an equity return on your investment.
- As you probably know, the longer you own your home the greater your equity will increase.
Love our neighborhood but, not your home. This guide will help plan for that change.
BUYING AN INVESTMENT HOME to REMODEL
Older homes in Houston’s most sought after neighborhood hold great investment potential.
The typical sough-after older neighborhoods of Houston: The Memorial Villages, Memorial West, Spring Branch, Tanglewood, The Galleria Area, and River Oaks all hold opportunities to find an older home that would be a good investment. There are some unique older homes that hold great potential in these areas. We love the opportunities that the older one-story homes hold to expand and update. Done right, these home will compete with the new homes that are being built in the area at a lower cost and greater equity.
Thirty years of helping clients is outlined in our guide..
HOME REMODELING INVESTMENT – HOW TO
What exactly does a Major Remodeling Investment look like? Moving your home to the top of the market while enjoying it, as an investment..
Our Houston Remodeling Cost Guide for Major Renovations & Addition will guide you through the process……!
- 1. Understanding the hidden equity and analyzing the market around you to set your potential budget.
- 2. Budget guidance of the remodeling cost for interior renovations.
- 3. Budget guidance of the remodeling cost for expansions and major renovations to a property.
WHATS NEXT? After you have been educated by our guide….
Schedule a thirty-minute no-pressure- consultation, in-person or via video. To review your property with our owner Allen W. Griffin CGR, GMB, CGP. For 30 years Gryphon Builders has been working in these areas improving properties and clients lifestyles.
Major Renovations & Addition Services
Gryphon Builders is your full-service major renovation & addition services company. Known by your neighbors as a trusted source in Greater Houston for beautiful home remodeling & design for 20 years. We can handle all aspects of your home remodeling project: From design with local architects and/or in-house through our Design/ Build process, Permitting through the City of Houston, assistance with choosing the finest sections just for your home with the help of our Interior Design Partners and of course the in office/on site construction management of your home remodeling project.