A RENEWAL & RENOVATION PICK by GRYPHON BUILDERS
I see a great opportunities in this Iconic River Oaks Property at 1000 KIRBY DRIVE HOUSTON, TX 77019625. I Love the exterior architecture of this home that lends itself to many expressions for the new owners style. As the listing states,”A River Oaks Modern Masterpiece” but, from 1986.
For Over Twenty Years, I have been helping clients & Realtors find homes and lots that offer great potential to be revitalized or build a new custom home on. “Preserving these homes is the ultimate in Green Building. There are many beautiful estate homes on the market that just need a little updating and personalization. “
Allen W. Griffin GBM, CGR,CAPS, CGP
Home Details – 1000 KIRBY DRIVE HOUSTON, TX 77019
22,880sf Home 3.16 Acre/lot 10-11 Bedrooms 11-4 Baths $18,995,000.00
HAR Property Web site: 1000 KIRBY DRIVE HOUSTON, TX 77019
A River Oaks Modern Masterpiece. This highly regarded contemporary compound situated on over three acres of fully gated grounds offers an opulent oasis of palatial proportions in a sublime setting just moments from Downtown. Regal reception spaces combine spectacular scale with substantial surfaces and serene views provided by the lushly landscaped grounds and natural bayou border. Incredible Owner’s Retreat with central sitting room, fitness center, two terraces, and separate baths with designated dressing rooms. Resort-style amenities consist of a serene swimming pool terrace with a cabana house and an adjacent gazebo with a commercial-quality teppanyaki grill. Sizable motor court with ample parking leads to a four-car garage and separate two-story staff accommodations.
A HOUSTON TRUSTED RESOURCE
A passion for fine home building is what started our business in 1999. It is the commitment to creating an enjoyable experience that has sustained us for over 20 years.
Gryphon Builders is an award-winning Design / Build firm. Our team offers an unparalleled level of expertise in residential design, custom home building, and remodeling your older home. We specialize in high-end luxury homes, with no limit to the unique and innovative spaces we can create.
Walk the property with Allen Griffin to discuss your needs and possible visions for the property.
3 in 1 – Designer, Builder & Construction Expert
Houston Home Builder
Houston Building Designer
Construction Expert Witness
CONSTRUCTION CLAIMS EXPERTS
Free Property Consultation Process
Our Property Consultation Process
How to review a property and determine whether it is a good property to invest in and renovate.
- Review Digital Data available
Review the Property listing and photos.
- Research HCAD Records.
Research Google Earth Imagery.
Research Flood Plan Maps.
Research Deed Restrictions.
Research Property Values in the area.
Understanding of local building codes.
- On-site Property Inspection.
- Nothing beats an On-site inspection to determine the possibilities of the home while looking at:
The lot layout and drainage.
Condition of the foundation and exterior facade.
Interior layout, structural elements and overall condition of finishes.
Energy and comfort upgrades.
Client interview -Comparative of the style of the home and your style.
- Property Assessment
- Review of the properties limitations.
– Sometimes there are factors found in the data above that determine that the home is NOT a good renovation investment. That building a new home would be a better option.
Review of the properties possibilities.
Review of the investment ranges to bring the property up to your dreams.
Determine whether the goals align with the investment budget assessments.
OUR REMODELING SERVICES
We offer a nearly unlimited amount of services for your remodeling needs. Some of our most common include:
- Fixer Upper – There are plenty of good older homes in Houston’s most desirable neighborhoods that can be renewed into beautiful homes for your family. If you are looking to buy one of these homes were offer pre-purchase consulting to make sure that you are making a sound buying decision.
- Complete Home Renovations: We specialize in large renovation projects to update the floor plans and finishes of your older home or fixer upper. Don’t settle for just one room! We can do complete interior and exterior home remodeling while updating the comforts and efficiency of your home.
- Home Expansions and Room additions – Needing more space, we can seamlessly integrate a new room into your home, complementing your existing style while dramatically expanding your living space.
- Second Story Additions: Instead of moving out, simply move up. Second story additions are a great way to add space without taking away precious square footage from your ground floor or outdoor area.
- Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling: These are two of the most used rooms in the home, with maximum potential for remodeling impact. We can do completely customized cabinetry, as well as countertops, flooring, resource efficient fixtures and more.
- Home Remodeling Designs and Plans – We have the ability to bring your design ideas for your home to life with our design software. We can show you a 3D realistic picture of your new kitchen design ideas or create a video walk-thur for your complete home renovation.
- Green Remodeling & Energy Efficiency Improvements – We are certified green professionals through the NAHB and hold the certificate for the first Green Remodeled home with additions certificate in the nation.
- And more! If you can name it, over the past 20 years we’ve done it!
- Peace of Mind: BBB A+ Rating & 30 years of experience in the building industry! Graduate Master Builder, Certified Graduate Remodeler, Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist, and a Certified Green Professional