33 W Friar Tuck Lane, Houston, TX 77024
33 W Friar Tuck Lane, Houston, TX 77024
A RENEWAL & RENOVATION PICK by GRYPHON BUILDERS
33 W Friar Tuck Lane, Houston, TX 77024. I see a great opportunities in this Memorial Estate home in Sherwood Forest. From the areil view listing pictures, the lot seams to be planed out well. This four acre spraling estate home built in 1945 was last remodeled in 1997 according to the HCAD. The photo Gallery shows a home with good bones but, a home that probably needs some energy and comfort updates along with personalization to the new owners style. Some areas of the home feel very dated, like the Kitchen and master bath.
For Over Twenty Years, I have been helping clients & Realtors find homes and lots that offer great potential to be revitalized or build a new custom home on. “Preserving these homes is the ultimate in Green Building. There are many beautiful estate homes on the market that just need a little updating and personalization. ”
Allen W. Griffin GMB, CGR,CAPS, CGP
33 W Friar Tuck Lane, Houston, TX 77024 TX 77024
17,192 sf Home 4.06 Acre/lot 6Bedrooms 8 Baths $15,350,000.00
HAR Property Web site: 33 W Friar Tuck Lane, Houston Tx 77024
A magnificent colonial estate in the heart of Memorial one of Houston’s most prestigious st. The 4 +acre secluded estate is two miles from The Galleria w/a private lake, tennis courts & pool makes this one a rare find. Grounds have infrared beams surrounding home & security cameras. Soaring ceiling w/marble floors & self suspending staircase invites you into a foyer that floats into an exquisite formal dining room w/new Gracie wallpaper (morning room as well) All 3 floors have refinished walnut floors.Office/den is all mahogany panel w/ floor windows throughout the house that have shutters that close in case of a storm. Security and cooling system for the house is computer monitor & control. Home features 3 levels, 5 bedrooms, 4 full baths, 3 half baths, quest house w/large living area bedroom full kitchen & two bathrooms. Quarters apartment w/full kitchen, 7 cars garage a/c, 4 year old (200 Kilowatts)generator for entire house, two large storage buildings, a water well for the lawn
Custom Home Building, Remodeling & Design
A HOUSTON TRUSTED RESOURCE
A passion for fine home building is what started our business in 1999. It is the commitment to creating an enjoyable experience that has sustained us for over 20 years.
Gryphon Builders is an award-winning Design / Build firm. Our team offers an unparalleled level of expertise in residential design, custom home building and remodeling of your older home. We specialize in high-end luxury homes, with no limit to the unique and innovative spaces we can create.
Walk the property with Allen Griffin to discuss your needs and possible visions for the property.
Free Property Consultation –
3 in 1 – Designer, Builder & Construction Expert
Construction Expert Witness
CONSTRUCTION CLAIMS EXPERTS
Free Property Consultation Process
How to review a property and determine whether it is a good property to invest in and renovate.
- Review Digital Data available.
Review the Property listing and photos.
Research HCAD Records.
Research Google Earth Imagery.
Research Flood Plan Maps.
Research Deed Restrictions.
Research Property Values in the area.
Understanding of local building codes.
- On-site Property Inspection.
Nothing beats an On-site inspection to determine the possibilities of the home while looking at:
The lot layout and drainage.
Condition of the foundation and exterior facade.
Interior layout, structural elements and overall condition of finishes.
Energy and comfort upgrades.
Client interview -Comparative of the style of the home and your style.
- Property Assessment
Review of the properties limitations.
– Sometimes there are factors found in the data above that determine that the home is NOT a good renovation investment. That building a new home would be a better option.
Review of the properties possibilities.
Review of the investment ranges to bring the property up to your dreams.
Determine whether the goals align with the investment budget assessments.
OUR REMODELING SERVICES
We offer a nearly unlimited amount of services for your remodeling needs. Some of our most common include:
- Fixer Upper – There are plenty of good older homes in Houston’s most desirable neighborhoods that can be renewed into beautiful homes for your family. If you are looking to buy one of these homes were offer pre-purchase consulting to make sure that you are making a sound buying decision.
- Complete Home Renovations: We specialize in large renovation projects to update the floor plans and finishes of your older home or fixer upper. Don’t settle for just one room! We can do complete interior and exterior home remodeling while updating the comforts and efficiency of your home.
- Home Expansions and Room additions – Needing more space, we can seamlessly integrate a new room into your home, complementing your existing style while dramatically expanding your living space.
- Second Story Additions: Instead of moving out, simply move up. Second story additions are a great way to add space without taking away precious square footage from your ground floor or outdoor area.
- Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling: These are two of the most used rooms in the home, with maximum potential for remodeling impact. We can do completely customized cabinetry, as well as countertops, flooring, resource efficient fixtures and more.
- Home Remodeling Designs and Plans – We have the ability to bring your design ideas for your home to life with our design software. We can show you a 3D realistic picture of your new kitchen design ideas or create a video walk-thur for your complete home renovation.
- Green Remodeling & Energy Efficiency Improvements – We are certified green professionals through the NAHB and hold the certificate for the first Green Remodeled home with additions certificate in the nation.
- And more! If you can name it, over the past 20 years we’ve done it!
- Peace of Mind: BBB A+ Rating & 30 years of experience in the building industry! Graduate Master Builder, Certified Graduate Remodeler, Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist, and a Certified Green Professional