2 Memorial Point Ln. Houston, Tx 77024
Renewal & Renovation Pick by Gryphon Builders
2 Memorial Point ln in the Piney Point Villages is prime pick to Renovate and Renew, I Love the opportunity and space that this home has and have personally reviewed this property.
VISIONS for 2 Memorial Point Ln. Houston Tx 77024. Renewal and expansion of this sleepy 4,200 sf home into a 6,800 sf Renewed New. Easily converted to your style a Transitional Contemporary, Luxury Modern or Modern Farmhouse valued @ $3.4M+ when finished.
For Over Twenty Years, I have been helping clients & Realtors find homes and lots that offer great potential to be revitalized or build a new custom home on. “Preserving these homes is the ultimate in Green Building. There are many beautiful estate homes on the market that just need a little updating and personalization. “
Allen W. Griffin GMB, CGR, CAPS, CGP
Home Details – 2 Memorial Point Ln. Houston Tx 77024
4,282sf Home 38ksf/lot 4-5 Bedrooms 4 Baths $1,795,000.00
HAR Property Web site: 2 Memorial Point Ln Houston Tx 77024
PRIME LOCATION!! IN THE HEART OF THE EXCLUSIVE PINEY POINT VILLAGES!! This exquisite property is almost an entire acre and ready for your dream home. Zoned to highly desirable Memorial schools with easy access to I-10 and Beltway 8. Did I mention there’s already a pool???
A HOUSTON TRUSTED RESOURCE
A passion for fine home building is what started our business in 1999. It is the commitment to creating an enjoyable experience that has sustained us for over 20 years.
Gryphon Builders is an award-winning Design / Build firm. Our team offers an unparalleled level of expertise in residential design, custom home building and remodeling of your older home. We specialize in high-end luxury homes, with no limit to the unique and innovative spaces we can create.
Walk the property with Allen Griffin to discuss your needs and possible visions for the property.
3 in 1 – Designer, Builder & Construction Expert
Houston Home Builder
Houston Building Designer
Construction Expert Witness
CONSTRUCTION CLAIMS EXPERTS
Our Property Consultation Process
How to review a property and determine whether it is a good property to invest in and renovate.
- Review Digital Data available.
Review the Property listing and photos.
Research HCAD Records.
Research Google Earth Imagery.
Research Flood Plan Maps.
Research Deed Restrictions.
Research Property Values in the area.
Understanding of local building codes.
- On-site Property Inspection.
Nothing beats an On-site inspection to determine the possibilities of the home while looking at:
The lot layout and drainage.
Condition of the foundation and exterior facade.
Interior layout, structural elements and overall condition of finishes.
Energy and comfort upgrades.
Client interview -Comparative of the style of the home and your style.
- Property Assessment
Review of the properties limitations.
– Sometimes there are factors found in the data above that determine that the home is NOT a good renovation investment. That building a new home would be a better option.
Review of the properties possibilities.
Review of the investment ranges to bring the property up to your dreams.
Determine whether the goals align with the investment budget assessments.
OUR REMODELING SERVICES
We offer a nearly unlimited amount of services for your remodeling needs. Some of our most common include:
- Fixer Upper – There are plenty of good older homes in Houston’s most desirable neighborhoods that can be renewed into beautiful homes for your family. If you are looking to buy one of these homes were offer pre-purchase consulting to make sure that you are making a sound buying decision.
- Complete Home Renovations: We specialize in large renovation projects to update the floor plans and finishes of your older home or fixer upper. Don’t settle for just one room! We can do complete interior and exterior home remodeling while updating the comforts and efficiency of your home.
- Home Expansions and Room additions – Needing more space, we can seamlessly integrate a new room into your home, complementing your existing style while dramatically expanding your living space.
- Second Story Additions: Instead of moving out, simply move up. Second story additions are a great way to add space without taking away precious square footage from your ground floor or outdoor area.
- Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling: These are two of the most used rooms in the home, with maximum potential for remodeling impact. We can do completely customized cabinetry, as well as countertops, flooring, resource efficient fixtures and more.
- Home Remodeling Designs and Plans – We have the ability to bring your design ideas for your home to life with our design software. We can show you a 3D realistic picture of your new kitchen design ideas or create a video walk-thur for your complete home renovation.
- Green Remodeling & Energy Efficiency Improvements – We are certified green professionals through the NAHB and hold the certificate for the first Green Remodeled home with additions certificate in the nation.
- And more! If you can name it, over the past 20 years we’ve done it!
- Peace of Mind: BBB A+ Rating & 30 years of experience in the building industry! Graduate Master Builder, Certified Graduate Remodeler, Certified Aging-in-Place Specialist, and a Certified Green Professional